One-on-One Photography Mentoring
for Portrait Photographers
ACTION PLAN | ACCOUNTABILITY | BREAKTHROUGHS | MOMENTUM | SUPPORT
Are you ready to take your portrait business to the next level?
Are you struggling to get it off the ground?
What if you could build your portrait photography business with accountability, support, and a blueprint for success?
Sue Bryce Mentor
Joanna serves as mentor for Sue Bryce and shoots glamour, boudoir, and personal branding photography. As a life and business coach and photographer, she can help you quickly transform your photography business in as little as one session.
- Deep dive into your current business
- Working through blocks, fears, self value beliefs
- Marketing and networking for introverts
- Pricing and removing money blocks
- Determine your unique intrinsic value as a photographer
- Create goals and a plan to grow your business
- Review or create your pdf magazine and marketing materials
- Develop your marketing and social media
- Create Facebook ads and an internet marketing plan
- Customer service and developing relationships
- Studio visits
- Learn how to shoot on location or in a small space
- Shooting in a hotel, studio, or your home/apartment
- Posing and portfolio build sessions
- Post processing in Portraiture, Lightroom, Photoshop, Alienskin Exposure X
- Booked one-on-one or portfolio build for two
- Available in 2, 4, and 8 hour options
- Can be done in person or through skype
- One time or monthly packages
- 3 month kick start program
- Starts at $400
To find out how mentoring can help you specifically, fill out the mentoring form below to schedule a complimentary consultation with Joanna.