My Recommended Tools for Running Your
Automated Online Lead Generation Funnel
- Be simple and fairly intuitive to use
- Either offer a landing page builder or connect with one easily
- Capture leads
- Send out mass emails
- Deliver email newsletters (with templates preferred)
- Have an autoresponder with an email sequence capability
#1 Tool Every Website Should Have
Below are 4 examples of some of the different tools Sumo offers.
Sumo in action. Top: Scroll Box; Share Buttons. Bottom: Smart Bar; Welcome Mat
- Popups: Embedded or on exit, with a call to action, or triggered on a click (such as signing up for your newsletter or free download)
- Scroll box: A less invasive popup that comes up in the corner of your website only when someone scrolls the page
- Welcome Mat: Full screen, embedded, call to action, parallax, or video background that highlights your newsletter or download. This can help create beautiful landing page style pages.
- Share buttons: Encourages visitors to share your site on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, WhatsApp, SMS, and email
- Smart Bar: A simple bar at the top of your site that has a call to action. Can be used with or in place of popups
- Image sharer: Encourages sharing of your images to social media sites and links it directly back to you to drive more traffic to your website
- Content analytics & heat maps: Measures your most popular content and provides analytics
- Live chat: You can live chat with your visitors on your site right now. This is included with the Small Business Plan.
Even if you don’t get anything else from this list Sumo is the one tool that is a MUST for your website and provides a great foundation. It integrates with any of the systems below.
Top Level: All in One System
Mid Level: Robust Automation & Marketing
What About Small Business Software?
You may be wondering what about studio and small business software such as Dubsado, 17hats, Tave, ShootQ, etc.? I looked into each of them. Unless I am mistaken, they didn’t meet my criteria that I stated in the beginning. All were missing any sort of landing page builders. If you have a good website or subscribe to something like LeadPages or Clickfunnels it’s not a big deal. But they were also lacking mass email senders and full automation and autoresponders.
Now that doesn’t mean you can’t use them, it just makes it a bit more difficult with another step added. My personal choice is to use an all in one solution and keep things simplified. But if you are happy with what you have then I would add on either GetResponse or MailerLite as well as Sumo on your website. At an absolute minimum install Sumo so you can still grab leads from your site visitors.
My recommendation is install Sumo at the Professional plan on your website.
If you don’t yet have studio software get an All-In-One solution.
If you have studio software add on GetResponse.
And if you do this in time you could get some major Black Friday savings on top of it!
Do you have a favorite system you automate and nurture your leads with? Did I miss one you think should be on the list? Let me know in the comments. I’d love to take a look at it.
NOTE: I did not receive any endorsement or sponsorship for reviewing and recommending these services. This page does contain some affiliate links and if you sign up for a paid plan I may receive a commission. I want you to know this because I am all about 100% transparency and honesty. I do not promote anything I don’t believe in. Only those products and services that will improve your life and business. It helps you to get what you need and in turn you support me and my business. It is good karma all around!