- in love, that no matter what happens to us, how people treat us, or what we go through in life, there is always someone somewhere who will love us, whether it is a stranger, an animal, a friend, the universe, or ourselves.
- in beauty, in everything I see. The moon, the flowers, the ocean, the animals, and especially the spark in someone’s eye when they are fully expressed from their soul.
- in the power of the human spirit, in resiliency, strength, and courage. You are limitless — when you decide, when you conquer your own limiting beliefs and emotions — there is nothing anyone can do to destroy your spirit. Nothing you cannot overcome.
- in the good in people, that when you truly need a helping hand, when you run out of options, someone will stand up and help you, even if it means giving up something from themselves. And even though someone may seem bad, you can always see the good in everyone if you look for it.
- in the universe, that it supports you, is always guiding you, is abundant, and provides what you need when you are ready to claim it
- in oneness, that no matter what we believe, where we come from, what we look like, who we love, that we all come from the same source, that we are here to support and build up one another, that we are to leave a better future for our kids and the next generations.
- in freedom, that we have free will to decide what is right for us, that we need accept that same free will in others and that they know what their truth is and it is not wrong.
- in growth and education, that we are always either growing or dying, and the more you can grow yourself the more you can contribute to others and they can do the same.
- in contribution and giving back to others. Life is about we and not about me and that the more we give the more we receive.
- in universal law and justice. No matter what horrible events take place and what may seem like injustice in our world, there is always a greater power beyond what we know and that the right karma and justice will always be served in its own way and time.
- in myself, in my faith, my determination, my certainty. I am not what happens to me. I am not my past. I am not my future. I am this moment, who I choose to be, who can find the determination and resources I need to get through any moment.
- in this moment. In the power of now, there is no time, no space, no judgment. That if something is happening to me, it is actually happening for me.
- that when you see the strengths in people, accept them for who they are and see past their behavior, they will rise to the occasion and be the best that they can be.
These are my beliefs and what guides me on a daily basis. What do you believe? Contact me today to find out how your beliefs are shaping your life.
I am a Strategic Intervention coach and educator and the creator of Photohealing Coaching, a program that uses photography in conjunction with therapeutic change-work techniques to help individuals break through their challenges.
Strategic Intervention (SI), developed by Anthony Robbins, Cloe Madanes, and Mark Peysha, is dedicated to applying the most practical and effective forms of action and communication from a variety of disciplines, including Ericksonian therapy, strategic family therapy, Human Needs Psychology, organizational psychology, and neurolinguistics. What distinguishes SI is the belief that holistic solutions are created when people’s needs are met, expressed, and elevated. These solutions actually deliver more benefit for less effort.
As a former chemical engineer, I developed a unique approach of combining problem solving with the latest tools in personal development. This process allows me to delve deeper into the challenges my clients face and provide personalized, actionable steps to help them live their best life. I have my Master Practitioner certification in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Timeline Therapy™, and Hypnotherapy. I also serves as part of the Senior Leadership team for Anthony Robbins.
I invite you to join the SoulScaping community and to get tips and inspiration from me on how to live a deeper, more meaningful life with less stress and pain. Please enter your email below and click “Join”: